Qual-PEX ECO is a cross linked high density polyethylene plastic plumbing pipe developed for hot/cold water service conditions. It is insulated with a high quality CFC-free and HCFC-free, blue flexible closed cell polyethylene pipe insulation. It has been designed to save time, money and energy costs and will improve the energy rating (BER) of any building.
Tubolit is a high quality insulation with a low thermal conductivity. It is highly efficient in energy conservation and frost protection. It is non fibrous and creates no dust during installation or use.
It has a durable PE- film covering allowing maximum protection against water penetration and maximum bonding with concrete. It is also designed to give mechanical protection for in-wall cavity pipelines, which includes resistance to building materials and has a pleasing coating for exposed areas.
- A pre-insulated Qual-PEX Pipe to save time, money and energy costs for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial applications.
- Available sizes of 15mm & 22mm in 25m & 50m Coils.
- 50 Year guarantee.
- Available through all leading merchants
- The outside of the insulation has a durable blue PE-film covering allowing for maximum protection against water ingress.
- Ideal for under-screed and in-wall pipe runs.
- The insulation is CFC and HCFC free and will significantly improve the SAP rating of any room.
- WRAS Approved. BS7291 Class S.